Aug 8, 2005

Shania Twain

Talk about a babe! I think we've struck gold! Shania hails from my hometown, Timmins - the city with a heart of gold. The city was so proud that when she came home, we made the biggest deal out of it, naming our busiest street, Shania Twain Way. It was also at this time, that I met Shania in person. Jealous yet?

I was in my final year of high school at Timmins High & Vocational School, and I remember being in class when there was suddenly a great commotion stirring in the hallways. The newspapers had promoted her return weeks before, but I had no idea what a wonderous sight would wander down the hallway. I was near the window, and suddenly there she was, Shania Twain in all her glory, wearing a pink athletic ensemble, tight pants, small top. She walked by the class. Afterwards, I heard that she was intending to visit an old english teacher. She looked much shorter in person than I had imagined in real life. But what a treat! I've always told this story, and will always remember it!

Why would I make a fuss over such a trivial incident. Come on, turning the entire country music scene upside down is not enough? Overnight, she single-handedly introduced country music to a brand new audience. Of course, some flocked over simply because she was gorgeous, but she had substance behind the eye candy. An absolute singing diva who has time and time again turned out hit after hit.

The one thing I like about her compared to other babes that are featured on this site is the fact that there hasn't been one single person, who has had anything negative to criticize about her, not one! Her beauty is unanimous, her talent unlimited. And I simple dig music chicks who know how to rock a good show on the stage!

Growing up in the cold north, she looks like the perfect ski-chalet babe. She can pull off looking like a dominatrix, and she is classical elegance in an evening gown. If I worked at Webster's or some other dictionary company, I would put Shania's picture beside the definition for woman. She is every man's dream, and that definitely qualifies her to be a perfect 10 babe!

BabeFactor: 10/10


IMDb: Shania Twain
Official Site: Shania Twain
Goggle Images: Shania Twain
Amazon.ca: Shania Twain's Music Album

No comments: