Aug 21, 2005

Jessica Biel

I recently finished watching her latest movie, "Stealth". This bodacious babe has come far since America was first introduced to her in the television series, "7th Heaven". Jessica played Mary Camden and was thought of as the good girl type. She's tried very hard recently to change that image, choosing to star in action films such as "Blade: Trinity" previous to Stealth.

Admittedly, I am not a fan of 7th Heaven, but this bodacious babe did not escape the radar of men's magazine. Thank goodness, because I haven't stopped loving her style and attitude ever since! Jessica makes even a flight suit look sexy! I like my babes to be tough and be able to fend for themselves, but they should still retain their feminine self. Does that sound like someone familar?




I first saw Jessica on screen during her 2001 movie, "Summer Catch", playing Freddie Prinze Jr.'s love interest. A poorly rated movie at best by the critics, but I watched her simply for Jessica. She was devine as the tom-boyish Tenley, and I was oh so jealous during her pool scene! Who could forget her in that red bikini! Again, she looked oh so delectably prancing around in her lingerine in 2002's "The Rules Of Attraction", a satirical look at college life.

Jessica is never shy about her body and sexuality. She's even posed topless for Gear magazine! She proves herself worthy of action films through her work in Blade Trinity and Stealth, and I look forward to seeing her in more men oriented action films. Jessica is certainly a welcome change of role, playing a kick butt babe in such films, rather than a damsel in distress (although she kinda was one in Stealth). I saw a picture/rendition on the net, of what Jessica would like like in a remake of WonderWoman, all I have to do is Yowza. I hope they do start a production and cast her in the role, despite all the other celebrities in line.

The goddess babe has descended. We're not worthy, but we still hope for more from JB. She's already making a name for herself, but with her energy, this babe will make that becaon shine even brighter among the hollywood lights!

Babe Factor: 8.75/10


IMDB: Jessica Biel
Google Images: Jessica Biel

No comments: