Aug 12, 2005

Jessica Alba

I initially hesistated to write about Jessica, because she is simply too hot right now. Too much publicity, too much Jessica in the media. What could I possibly add to make a difference? Then I sobered up and slapped myself. The tribute had to be made! So let me jump on the bandwagon, although I was already there before the bandwagon even started. I also wanted to help publicize her talents to conincide with the DVD release of SinCity!

I watched Jessica grow up, from a petite cute girl to become, in a short time, a beautiful sexy woman who by the way, filled out very nicely. My first silver screen encounter with Jessica was in 1999 when Jessica played the cute delicious Molly in 'Idle Hands'. I remembered the only reason why I wanted to see the movie was discovering her in the movie's trailer.

I wanted to find out who she was. Miss Alba had some forgettable movie starts, and 1999 was her break-through year. She started appearing on magazines, both men's and women's. In 2000, she was casted to lead her own TV series, 'Dark Angel', where she played the kick-butt beauty Max. The 'Dark Angel' series was extremely popular and generated a cult following. Jessica Alba had become a household name.

After the 'Dark Angel' series ended, she starred in a few independent movies, but came back in a strong way to mainstream media by starring in the highly stylized movie, Frank Miller's 'Sin City'. Jessica played Nancy Callahan, the skinny little girl who "grew up, filled out" *how appropriate* to become the stripper with the heart of gold. Jessica being very modest, decided to not play the role topless/nude out of respect for her father and family. Let's add daddy's little girl to her list of babe worthy traits.

The attention on Jessica has since been non-stop, and she has another hit on hand starring as Sue Storm, the Fantastic Girl in the successful movie adaptation of the comic The Fantastic Four. I guess playing hero and comic book characters really fits Jessica - from Max to Nancy to Sue Storm. Anybody have any suggestions of which comic book character she should play?

Jessica's beauty is a direct result of her hispanic roots. Everything in the right proportions along with her sleep bedroom eyes and pouty lips, is a truly a sight to behold. I haven't gotten to my favourite Jessica Alba yet! She is the main focus of the movie 'Honey', playing Honey Daniels, a dancer who finds herself on her way to becoming a world class choreographer. The girl can move! Which is just another weapon in her never ending babe arsenal!



No comments: