Aug 25, 2005

Request to readers!

I know this is sort of a cop-out post. I wasn't able to sit down and write about today's babe due to other obligations in my life. But I nevertheless wanted to write an entry everyday. So I want to put out a request for anybody viewing this post.

I would like your recommendation of babes. Is it because I'm running out of names on my list? No, there are still quite a lot of the list that haven't been explored. But one thing I noticed is that there tends to be a few ethnic races I'm neglecting. Not because I have any bias towards them, but I am simply not exposed or knowledgable about that population. Therefore I don't know too many that can fit the babe qualities.

I would also like to make this site more interactive! So I'm looking for suggestions of babes for me to research and add to my list. I'm looking for babes of these origins:
  • Indian
  • Brazilian
  • South-East Asian (Malaysian, Philipines)
  • Australian
  • Polynesian
  • Middle-Eastern / Egyptian
Those are the types of babes that are more rare on my list. Hope you are willing to help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - just thought I give some suggestions:

India: Aishwarya Rai, Malika Sherawat, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherji

Indonesia: Titi DJ, Nadia Hutagalung, Dian Sastrowardoyo

Malaysia: Sheila Madjid

Taiwan: Coco Lee, Landy Wen, Elva Hsiao

Japan: Utada Hikaru