Aug 13, 2005

Leah Remini

I've mentioned before that I'm a sucker for accents. Leah Remini's Brooklyn raised accent certainly gets me on attention everytime she speaks. I first saw Leah with her role in the teen series 'Saved By The Bell'. I've also seen her in several cameos, such as 'Friends'. But currently she is the leading lady of the TV sitcom series 'King Of Queens' alongside Kevin James and Jerry Stiller. Leah is arguably one of the sexiest housewife in sitcom history!

Visiting her website, you can find in her own words, her stories of a struggling young actress auditioning for roles. Only to be told that she had to lose weight to get the job. Leah is not considered the model type. But she does no doubt excude much sensuality because of her confidence. Being raised in Brooklyn will do that to you.

Everytime I've seen her, the voice has been what attracted to me. But Leah has blossomed from a plain jane type-casted actor to one who is approached to pose for Men's magazines and garnering much attention for her beauty and physique. Nobody I know can make plain clothes look so good/sexy on television!

Her sexiness comes from being a beautiful tight little package with attitude. She's quite unique in terms of being able to break barriers of the stereo-typical feminine woman. I certainly wouldn't mind my future wife to be like Leah's role on TV, a woman who supports and loves her man, but at the same time has a 'take no guff' attitude and willing to stand up for what she wants. Which certainly reflects Leah in real-life too.

Despite her fame & beauty. She still stays very down to earth. She's not like other babes, where she can be very feminie, but hold her own when talking about topics usually associated with manliness, such as handy work or auto parts. She finds meaning in her life by helping in others and is involved in several charities. This quality definitely adds to her babe worthiness score!

A word that is often used to describe Leah, or the roles she plays is 'stubborn'. I kinda like that word being used. In this case, stubborn is good! It's actually what makes her to be a babe in my opinion. It's so refreshing to see a beautiful lady who has an opinion of her own, and is usually persistent as well as right in proving her point. Even though Leah is already happily married, if things change, she can be my queen anytime!

Babe Factor: 8.5/10
IMDb: Leah Remini
Google Images: Leah Remini
Official Website: Leah Remini

No comments: