Sep 8, 2005

Stacy Keibler

Let's inject some fun back into exploring babedom! Stacy Keibler is undoubtly a babe that conveys the feeling and aura of fun and excitement. She is my favourite WWE diva of all time. I am an admitted wrestling geek. Besides the general silliness, athletic stageshows, scripted plotlines, the thing I enjoy most is seeing Stacy on the screen! I've always felt that the diva title should not be used for most of the women appearing on the show, but Stacy receives my whole-hearted endorsement.

Stacy's wrestling entertainment career began when she won the now-defunct WCW's Nitro Girl search in 1999. Her popularity steadily rose through her WCW stint under the monicker of Ms. Hancock. Her future was place in brief doubt when WWE bought out WCW. Stacy was not to be kept down, she had many memorable roles and the storyline that broke her out was when she was casted to be WWE owner Vince McMahon's "personal assistant".

Stacy is a slender, leggy 5' 11" blond bombshell. Walking out in classy fashion with shoulder length hair and armed with a million dollar smile, no men can rationally resist her charm. Her famous bend-over entrace over the top rope still remains one of my favourite ring entracnes of all time. Being both athletic and beautiful, she's a knock-out in every sense of the word in the wrestling ring!

Now you may wonder why I'm not holding a tighter standard when declaring Stacy a babe. There really is no defense on my part. Of all the divas in the WWE, she simply has that 'it' quality, that 'je ne se quois' aspect to her that sets her apart from the rest of the field. Besides being an accomplished dancer and model, she is also an ex-cheerleader for the NFL Baltimore Ravens. Stacy lives for her fans and is not just the best eye candy, but also a consumate performer doing whatever it takes in the ring.

Say what you may, I am very comfortable with the induction of Stacy Keibler into Babe Theory. She also has the distinction to be the only WWE diva to appear on my babe list. Stacy, Stacy, Stacy! The man you marry will be so lucky! If you're reading, forgive a babe lover's non-sensical ramblings. I know you will continue to dazzle and delight, tantalize and tease all the wrestling fans out there!

Babe Factor: 9/10
IMDb: Stacy Keibler
Google Images: Stacy Keibler

3 comments:

Vince Chan said...

Thanks for the comments, I'm still trying to figure out what you're really asking with that question. Physical attraction is definitely a critieria in my determination of a babe, but the whole site is on the premise that what separates one beautiful person from another is the intangibles, the characters traits, the talent, the personality, the accomplishments. Babe Theory is not a T&A site, there are plenty of those out there. We're not going to worry about physical definitions, I assume you may height, weight and size measurements. Sorry to dissapoint you, but as a reviewer, I'm fully aware that I will be reviewed by others!

Vince Chan said...

By the way I'd like to profile more different types of women, such as the SuicideGirl type, but I am under-exposed in those categories. Feel free to submit some babes that you feel should be a part of Babe Theory. It is absolutely boring if only my theories are presented. I'd love to share yours!

HotTubes said...

More Stacy at
STACY KEIBLER BLOG